Group Reporting Manager
Group Reporting Manager – J3604
We are seeking a Group Reporting Manager to join a leading life insurer based in Dublin city centre. This role will play a key part in the company’s ambitious expansion plans and will have management responsibilities over a team of actuaries as well as external business relationships.
The Group Reporting Manager position is a diverse role, where the responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the full Solvency II reporting process from data quality, production and consolidation of Solvency II results, as well as reporting through the QRTs, SFCR and the RSR.
- Managing, negotiating and influencing various internal and external business relationships.
- Overseeing the production across all 3 pillars of Solvency II.
- Assisting the Actuarial function with documenting business processes, methodologies and basis papers.
- Designing, implementing and streamlining business processes under the new business model.
This role will particularly appeal to ambitious qualified actuaries who are seeking their next challenge or step up for their career. The role offers an excellent chance for technical and management experience to be gained. Candidates will ideally have previous business planning and financial reporting experience, as well as team management experience.
Candidates who wish to apply for this role should contact Jacqui.van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at Jacqui.email@example.com.
Apply for Group Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly