Risk Actuary - General Insurance
Risk Actuary - General insurance (J3619)
Our client is a leading international non-life insurer who currently have a vacancy for a General insurance Risk Actuary to join their risk management team. The successful candidate will report directly to the CRO and will work closely with other actuarial and finance teams within the company. It is a challenging position that will cover a wide range of actuarial and risk management responsibilities.
More specifically, the GI Risk Actuary will be responsible for:
- Testing and validating the company’s Solvency II Internal Model across all risk areas.
- Solvency II capital reporting.
- Completing the ORSA process and reports.
- Production of quarterly Internal Model capital numbers.
- Implementing Internal Model governance framework.
This GI Risk Actuary role is suitable for nearly or newly qualified non-life actuaries, with ResQ, Igloo and VBA experience. Previous Solvency II, capital modelling, risk and/or reserving experience is also very desirable. Candidates for this role should have a self-starter attitude with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Candidates interested in applying for this role should contact Danielle Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 or 0860499466.