Part Qualified Pensions Actuarial Consultant
Part Qualified Pensions Actuarial Consultant - Birmingham - £40,000+
Ambitious Part Qualified Pensions Actuaries are in demand for a market leading international consultancy in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop their client consulting skills and work on a range of traditional and initiative projects.
As you develop relationships with clients you will get greater responsibilities on your portfolio of clients.
You will work with some of the largest pensions schemes in the UK with some of the countries biggest companies.
As the Pensions Actuarial Consultant you will cover both trustee and corporate advisory assignments and you will be working on the following areas:
- Pensions Actuarial Valuations
- Liability management exercises
- Asset Modelling, Liability Modelling
- Transactions and Risk Management
- Pension Buy ins and Buy outs
- Company accounting disclosures under IAS 19 and FRS101/102
- Part Qualified Actuary
- Previous experience in a UK DB Pensions Consulting role
- Proven communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and work with different client types
If you would like more information please contact
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167
Apply for Part Qualified Pensions Actuarial Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly