Part or Newly Qualified Pricing Actuary for a UK Leading Insurer - Great career progression
Fairbank Partners are assisting a leading UK life Insurer with their search for a newly/part Qualified Actuary to join their Commercial Pricing Team.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand.
- To help develop and grow the Insurer’s protection and wealth markets; developing both your technical skills and commercial understanding of the market.
- Opportunities to rotate throughout the business, and plentiful opportunities for career growth.
- Excellent exposure to the senior leadership team, and the opportunity to take ownership over projects.
- Newly Qualified Actuary with >2 years PQE or student who is making good progress in their exams.
- Previous life Insurance experience.
- Knowledge of pricing processes, bases and methodology, risk and capital models under Solvency II, MCEV principles and IFRS will be an additional advantage.
- Technical expertise and knowledge of legislation, regulation, professional guidance and develop understanding of target product range.
To discuss the role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit a CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Part or Newly Qualified Pricing Actuary for a UK Leading Insurer - Great career progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly