Associate Investment Consultant
Associate Investment Consultant | London
A prestigious consultancy and a renowned name in the UK investment advisory market is seeking to appoint an Associate Investment Consultant to play a key role during the successful growth of the practice in London.
If you have at least 2 to 3 years' experience, then this is a fantastic role for a talented investment consultant who is seeking to take the next step up in his/her career.
This is a long standing client of mine and this particular team has a variety of impressive accolades under its belt, and has flourished over the last several years. There is a real variety of work on offer which includes but is not limited to:
- Attending client meetings and building strong relationships with clients
- Running models in connection with investment strategy
- Identifying suitable investment strategies and structures
- Conducting investment manager research and selection exercises
- Calculating investment performance figures and carrying out risk assessment of portfolios
- Reviewing and checking work of peers
If you have at least 2 years' experience in UK pension fund investment consultancy, the ability to help with the development and training of the more junior team members and strong progress through the FIA or CFA examinations, do get in touch as I'd be delighted to share further information and a specification upon request.
Manager | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173
Apply for Associate Investment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly