Head of Longevity Business Development – Lead on Winning New Business for an International Reinsurer
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading Reinsurer and manage all new business development activities for the Longevity team.
- You will be responsible for maintaining current client relationships and lead on wining new business,
- Work closely with the wider Longevity team to tailor solutions to attract new clients,
- Take the lead on deal execution,
- Resolve and issues with existing clients,
- Along with other senior Longevity Actuary you will play a key role is setting the companies Longevity strategy,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Life or Pensions,
- Proven track record of Marketing and/or business development within Industry or Consulting,
- A background in Reinsurance would be advantageous,
- Good understanding of the Longevity and Annuity market,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Head of Longevity Business Development – Lead on Winning New Business for an International Reinsurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly