Manager - Cyber Risk
- Support the development, approval and monitoring of standards, polices and strategies for the management of cyber and information security risk across the business.
- Provide oversight of key technology and cyber risks facing the business and market.
- Deliver processes which provide assurance to the Senior Management and Board/regulator.
- Represent the business in relevant industry forums on cyber risk topics.
- Challenge relevant business areas on their cyber/technology risk strategies.
- Help deliver and design an effective internal control framework.
- Present to senior stakeholders and in Particular IT Teams, PRA and FCA
- Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable delivering technical concepts to a wide audience.
- Experience in conducting cyber security risk assessments.
- Strong understanding of security policies, procedures and technologies.
- Relevant financial services experience ideally with a recent focus on Cyber Risk projects and programmes.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.