South Coast Reserving - Management Opportunity
1 day left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading insurer to source a Nearly/Newly Qualified actuary to join their Reserving team. This offers the opportunity to join a multinational insurer with future internal movement.
- Reserving and reporting for Group level
- Assist the Chief Actuary when required
- Engage with stakeholder management
- Management opportunity, several direct reports
- Flexibility in working arrangements (WFH)
- Nearly/Newly qualified actuary
- Background in Reserving is an advantage
- Good communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for South Coast Reserving - Management Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly