Senior Reserving Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading P&C insurer in their search for a part-qualified Reserving Actuary to join their London office. The role will report to the Senior Reserving Actuary, working across a breadth of syndicate and company classes of business on quarterly reserving, as well as Solvency II Technical Provisions and business planning.
- Quarterly Reserve Reviews
- Interaction with major internal stakeholders across the business
- Financial reporting (US GAAP, IFRS, SII)
- Support process development of the internal Reserving tool
- Part-qualified Actuary with 2-4 years' experience in general insurance reserving
- Ongoing progress through the actuarial exams (study support offered)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Reserving Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly