One of our key clients, a boutique firm is expanding and has opened up an opportunity to join their Actuarial team. As part of their growth strategy they are keen to hire a Qualified Actuarial Consultant to take key responsibility for their continuous growth.
The position will be well suited to a candidate that is driven and has good understanding of the market.
• Hold a Scheme Actuary certificate.
• Have led advice to Trustee and Corporate clients
• Have experience of successfully pitching for new clients/projects.
• Have a good understanding of the legislative framework for UK pension schemes, including all aspects of the Pensions Act 1995, disclosure requirements and statutory reporting requirements.
• Flexible, proactive and creative approach to client solutions and client management.