Part - Qualified Actuary
We are working with top tier actuarial consultancy who is seeking an ambitious and experienced Actuarial Analyst’s to join their pensions consulting team in multiple locations across the UK.
This role is best suited for a knowledgeable candidate from a previous Pensions Actuarial background. There is also the opportunity to get involved in interesting projects such as Risk Management Strategies, Funding structures and Supporting Senior Pension Consultants.
- Regularly attending client meetings and calls as well as providing suitable support to the Client Manager or Scheme Actuary
- Designing and drafting reports and taking part in setting and negotiating fees where applicable with Client Managers
- Proactively being part of service deliveries as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Liaising with other team members to develop and strengthen pension’s knowledge
- Being responsible and keeping up to date with any changes within the employee benefits market.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous DC & DB Consulting Experience is required
- Part qualified & working towards FIA
- Demonstrable ability to deliver effective client service to numerous clients within agreed budgets and time expectancy
- Education to University level, or equivalent