Insurance Risk Assistant Manager
The assistant managers will take on the following responsibilities;
- Support the delivery of client engagements across the insurance sector
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Educate clients on the Enterprise Risk Framework
- Facilitate the delivery of risk assessments and risk evaluation/assessment workshops
- Conduct Qualitative and Quantitative stress tests
- Provide practical advice and coaching to risk owners and risk managers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Practical and theoretical understanding of how risk is managed within Insurance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.