Longevity Risk Actuary – Life or Pensions Actuary – FTSE 100 Life Insurer
If you are a Qualified Actuary with a background in Longevity then this is an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in the future development of the Longevity team.
- You will be joining the team responsible for developing Longevity Assumptions and Risk models,
- They will be looking for you to challenge the current processes and come up with your own ideas of how to improve the way they work,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a Life or Pensions background,
- A background in Longevity is essential,
- Strong analytical and statistical skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.