Actuarial Pricing Analyst
Actuarial Pricing Analyst sought for one of the UK's largest General Insurers. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a highly respected Pricing team. The Actuarial Pricing Analyst will be working directly with one of the departments Senior Pricing Managers to help incorporate the costs of business into insurance premiums (prices). Our client is also open to recruiting an ambitious Pensions, Life or Investment Actuary who is looking to make the transition to General Insurance.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Actuarial Pricing Analyst include:
- Incorporating the costs of business and future claims into the pricing process.
- Creation and delivery of rating models with high integrity and accuracy.
- Monitor and develop strategies to respond to external changes such as those to legislation (Ogden rate change, PPOs etc.) that may impact premiums.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with other departments in the business, such as Finance, Marketing, Sales, Actuarial (Reserving & Capital).
- Prior experience in an Actuarial or Pricing role.
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and report on the reliability of various sources of data.
- Ability to deal with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills (report writing, presenting and negotiating with stakeholders).
- General Insurance experience (Actuarial Pensions, Life and Investment experience is also considered).
- Experience of building and implementing Pricing (or other) models.
- Actuarial student or Nearly / Newly Qualified (or equivalent).
- 1st or 2:1 in a highly numerate subject (or equivalent).
- 25 Days Holiday
- 20% Bonus
- 10% Pension
- Flex time
- Study support (if required)
- Gym membership
- Fitness lunch classes
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.