Senior Qualified Reporting Actuary with expanding South London insurer - great career progression
4 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are assisting a fast growing life insurer in South East London with their search for a Senior Reporting Actuary.
This role is managing a team working across a number of Reporting metrics as well as involvement in wider projects.
- Chance to work on on-going financial transformation and Prophet migration projects
- Great opportunities for future career progression, with potential to move into a ‘Head of’ role
- Management of a small team of Junior Actuaries
- Join a small company, allowing involvement in activity across the business
- Join an active insurer who are growing through acquisitions (closed books), Protection and Savings Products
- Base salary of up to £100,000 plus a bonus of c14%
- Qualified Actuary with c.5 years PQE
- Previous Reporting experience within a UK Life Insurer or Consultancy
- Previous management experience
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options please submit your CV or contact Jessica Hay at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners have access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Qualified Reporting Actuary with expanding South London insurer - great career progression
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly