Capital Reporting Manager - FTSE 100 Insurer
4 days left
- Full Time
One of the most successful UK Life Insurers is currently looking for a Capital Reporting Manager to join its most flourishing area of the business - Retirement - in central London office.
- Lead a team of four actuaries who are performing high-level analysis of reporting results across SII, Matching Adjustment and Economic Capital.
- Manage relationships with different key stakeholders across the business including Finance, Investments, Asset Risk and Data, Group Finance as well as the company's Investment Management's arm.
- Interact with a diversity of teams and get involved in projects on process improvement.
You will have:
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in Life
- Good knowledge of Solvency II and Matching Adjustment
- Good understanding of asset modelling and Investment markets
- Experience with annuities - ideally
- Strong communication, team management and stakeholder management skills.
This is a unique chance to utilize your technical knowledge and develop further your leadership skills in a highly visible role.
There will be offered strong remuneration and benefits, including car allowance on top of the basic salary and a great bonus scheme.
This is an excellent entry point into the fastest growing and most profitable area of a well-known Life Insurer.
Please apply online now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Capital Reporting Manager - FTSE 100 Insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly