Qualified Economic Risk Actuary position with expanding FTSE 100 Insurer in Scotland
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer in Scotland with their search for a Qualified Actuary to join their Economic Risk team.
This role will focus on the development of the SII Internal Model methodology, particularly in developing the economic risk methodology.
- Designing and enhancement of market risk stresses
- Development of methodology for illiquid asset classes
- Join a FTSE 100 company at an exciting period of growth
- Opportunity to build management responsibilities into the role
- Highly communicative role – you will regularly be liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Salary of up to £70,000 plus wider package and benefits
- Qualified Actuary
- Experience in the design/proposal of SII or ICA methodology would be preferable
- Illiquid asset or credit risk modelling experience would be ideal
- Advanced knowledge of VBA and R is desirable
- Strong communication skills.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.