Gain some breadth with Solvency II work in global insurer looking for analysts of all GI backgrounds
Fairbank Partners are working with an international house-hold name health insurer in their search for a Solvency II analyst to join their Brighton based team.
- Small team – high levels of exposure to all areas of actuarial and SII
- Rotation – opportunity to rotate into different teams of Bupa (pricing and reserving) in the future so it’s a great opportunity to gain breadth early on in your career
- Multinational company – international offices available for future moves
The ideal candidate:
- Open to all junior analysts with a GI background willing to learn
- 1-2 years experience
- Excellent academic background
To discuss this role, or to explore your career options, please submit your CV or contact Daisy Hector in confidence on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.