Capital Reporting Senior Analyst - FTSE 100 Midlands based Re-Insurer - Life or Pensions background
Fairbank Partners are assisting a FTSE 100 Life Insurer with their search for a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Capital Reporting team.
- Opportunity to work on a new Economic Capital Model
- Highly communicative role offering a large amount of senior stakeholder management
- Working under a dynamic and respected Manager
- Great career progression opportunities in the future
- Capital Reporting background is not essential – full training will be provided
- Full study package on offer
- Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary making strong progress through the Actuarial exams
- 2-3 years’ experience within Life Insurance or Pensions
- Previous experience working within Capital would be ideal, but not essential
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.