Fairbank Partners are working with an international insurer in their search for an IFRS17 Actuary to join their London office, working on the global implementation of IFRS17. The role sits in a small actuarial team, working alongside very highly regarded senior actuaries.
- Assist with the development of the calculation engine - designing and testing the model
- Offer insight and training to the wider global business on IFRS17 and its impact
- Develop a deep technical skill-set and understanding of a prominent issue in the insurance market
- Nearly/newly qualified GI Actuary (or with significant GI experience)
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent IT skills (SQL ideal)
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.