Interim Economic Risk Actuary
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading Life Insurer in Edinburgh to assist with finding a Qualified Reporting Actuary.
- Development of Solvency II Internal Model methodology. Specifically the role will play a key part in supporting the development of our economic risk methodology, which includes:
- Designing and enhancement of market risk stresses
- Development of methodology for illiquid asset classes;
- The individual will be expected to:
- Consider different modelling techniques available and make recommendations on the course to take
- Write up and present proposals through our internal governance framework
- Maintain and develop the production tools which will ultimately be used to implement the proposed methodology
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Grace Pereira at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.