Syndicate Capital Analyst
Our client, a leading general insurer, is looking for a part-qualified Capital Analyst to join their central London office. The role will sit within Capital and Risk, with exposure to a wide range of workstreams. Our client is looking for a technically excellent analyst who is eager to continue their career in a diverse syndicate capital role.
- Model maintenance, runs and updates (Igloo)
- Support the team on all matters relating to internal model validation and necessary regulatory reporting
- General insurance experience
- Capital background preferred
- Ongoing progress through the Actuarial exams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 02038692000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.