Senior Actuarial Change Manager
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE100 Life Insurer with their search for a Senior Change Actuary.
The opportunity includes:
- Management of large projects and upgrades, including IFRS17 and process automation.
- The chance to recommend and implement innovative solutions.
- The opportunity to engage with senior stakeholders throughout the business.
- The opportunity to drive efficiency and exact tangible changes to processes.
- Team leadership responsibilities.
- Excellent career progression and opportunities across the wider company long-term.
The ideal candidate will be a senior qualified actuary, with substantial post-qualification experience and excellent communication skills. They will have previous and proven experience working within Actuarial systems modelling, Prophet in particular, and experience leading and managing a team is essential.
To discuss this role further, or to discuss your career options, please submit your CV or contact Jessica Clarke at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.