Actuarial Valuations Manager | Surrey
Actuarial Reporting Manager, Surrey
A leading UK Insurance business is seeking to appoint a talented senior reporting actuary, to manage their reporting team. This is a world-class insurer, market leaders in a specialist area of life insurance.
The successful applicant will be responsible for various reporting processes, ensuring that all processes are carried out to the highest standard and in a timely manner.
- Play a key role in assessing and implementing regulatory changes, and proactively educate teams on new processes
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required, along with presenting to executive committees
- Provide support and guidance to junior actuaries, take responsibility of their learning and development
- Excellent communicator with leadership capabilities
- UK Qualified Actuary with relevant experience
- Knowledge of UKGAAP is beneficial, but strong Solvency II knowledge is a must
To review the full job specification or to discuss the salary range on offer please contact: email@example.com | 02038719126
Apply for Actuarial Valuations Manager | Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly