Pricing Actuary - Reinsurance
A leading L&H reinsurer is seeking a qualified actuary (or very nearly) to play an integral role within their pricing team.
Duties will include:
- Preparing quotations for individual and group reinsurance business, including basis-setting, obtaining sign off and production of premium rates.
- Conducting experience analysis investigations.
- Undertaking research to set general pricing bases.
- Giving risk management input to product and process design.
- Client interaction and resolving technical issues for clients.
- Giving presentations at seminars and writing technical articles.
You will be involved in existing L&H business but also play a key role in helping to further develop new products and research for the organisation. Portfolios you will be able to get involved with are income protection, long-term care, mortality, impaired lives and selective longevity.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global brand in a supportive and high calibre environment.
If you have pricing experience from any life or health background (insurance or reinsurance) and want to have greater influence, this could be the next step for you.
Apply for Pricing Actuary - Reinsurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly