Senior Reserving Actuary
Fairbank Partners are working to recruit a Nearly/Newly Qualified actuary to join a London Market insurer in their Reserving team. This provides the opportunity to become part of a succession plan.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Group and regulatory requirements
- Assist with the production and discussions around the business plan
- Provide guidance for team members
- Engage in ad hoc projects when required in capital and risk
- Nearly/Newly Qualified actuary with relevant experience in GI
- Good IT skills
- Able to communicate well
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly