Reserving Analyst - Supporting the Head of Department
Fairbank Partners are currently working with a leading insurer to locate a Part-Qualified Actuary to join their Reserving team.
- Provide actuarial analysis to support the assessment of claims reserves
- Join a leading insurer in the general insurance market
- Support the Head of Department in ensuring key controls are exercised to mitigate risks
- Produce timely and accurate actuarial management information
- Excellent actuarial study support
- Part-Qualified Actuary with experience in general insurance work
- Good knowledge of IT skills including experience using SAS
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Reserving Analyst - Supporting the Head of Department
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly