Reporting Manager in an Ambitious Life Insurer
We are working with an impressive Life insurer in Surrey who are looking to hire a new Reporting Manager.
- This role sits within a growing team and you will be responsible for managing aspects of the reporting process from start to finish,
- You will be responsible for facing off to the PRA and regularly presenting results to executives and the board,
- Continuously investigate and implement process improvements,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a Life Insurance background,
- Strong reporting skills across SII and IFRS,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.