Corporate Planning Manager | Reporting to the HoAF
• Preparation of actuarial material and slides for Board Committees and Management meetings as required;
• Support the preparation of the annual Corporate Plans;
• Coordinate and support the preparation of the Solvency II ORSA projections;
• Recommend, support and coordinate updates to the Planning tools used for the business to facilitate a more efficient Corporate Planning process;
• Support the development, review and launch of new products;
• Build relationships with Group Actuarial, Planning & Controlling function;
• Play a key role in the expense assumption setting exercise.
Experience, skills and competencies:
• Qualified actuary at Fellowship level;
• Financial reporting experience. SII, IFRS and USGAAP reporting;
• Good understanding of accounting principles and corporate taxation rules in different European jurisdictions;
• Actuarial modelling experience, both deterministic and stochastic, with strong understanding of Economic Scenario Generation processes;
• An understanding of hedging processes and their impact on IFRS and SII projections.
• Good understanding of SII Risk Capital calculations and how these can be appropriately projected;
• Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing requirements.
• Project management experience;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
• Strong organisational skills;