Senior Actuarial Analyst
A leading Insurer is seeking a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join the team in Bournemouth. You will be working in a team which is committed to growing and developing your career.
The role offers variety and diversity and a chance to work within a dynamic and challenging environment. You will also gain significant exposure to the pricing, capital and reinsurance. The main duties of the role include:
- Regular production of the IFRS Reserves and Solvency II
- Managing Investments, Profit, Capital and Claims Optimisation
- Supporting calculation of the key quarterly and annual SII measures
- Pillar I and III process as well as supporting the ORSA
- Consolidating and rationalising models across the business
The ideal candidate will be part qualified actuary making good progress through the actuarial exams, you will have significant experience in the IFRS Reserves and Solvency II reporting within a UK Life insurer. You will be a self-starter comfortable managing multiple projects with a can-do attitude. Advance SQL and Python or other coding experience is strongly preferred.