Technical Coding and Hedging Specialist – Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary to join a specialist Annuity provider in a technical modelling and coding role.
- You will be responsible for the development of investigative models built in Matlab, Python and R,
- Use these results to improve the work being done by the ALM and Hedging teams,
- This is a great opportunity to develop strong modelling skills and lean about investments,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Nearly Qualified Actuary with strong statistical modelling and coding skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Technical Coding and Hedging Specialist – Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly