Claims Actuary - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
A large General Insurance firm are seeking assistance on a 12 month fixed term contract to support the Claims division. You will liaise with the Claims, Finance, Technical and Actuarial teams to ensure effective flow of information and findings.
You will be liaising with teams who will be working with key stakeholders, therefore the information, complex data and findings that you provide will be accurate.
You will be expected to communicate and set clear and challenging objectives to be undertaken by the Claims Analytics team in India. You will be able to take business problems/issues and shape in to analytical tasks for others to complete.
- Ensuring strong relationships are built with Claims and Actuarial teams and providing close collaboration, influence and challenge to the areas
- Remotely managing the priorities and performance of the team in India, ensuring high levels of performance and value added activity is delivered and actioned.
- Interpreting complex data and make recommendations on how to respond to emerging trends or threats
- Supporting corporate planning
- Supporting negotiation of supplier deals
- Supporting ad hoc enquiries from other divisions
Apply for Claims Actuary - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly