Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international insurer in their search for a nearly or newly qualified Pricing Actuary to work across multiple P&C lines of business.
The candidate selected will be actively sitting the Actuarial examinations or recently qualified, with a strong academic record and a background in general insurance Pricing.
- Price setting for Property and Casualty classes
- Emblem model building, and model maintenance - providing support in model use to underwriters
- Performing rate reviews and rate monitoring
- Supporting the development of 3 junior actuarial analysts
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary
- General insurance Pricing background
- Proven experience in a stakeholder-facing role (i.e. Underwriters)
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Pricing Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly