Senior Capital Analyst
Fairbank Partners are working on behalf of a Lloyd's Managing Agency in their search for a nearly or newly qualified actuary - with at least 3 years’ experience in GI capital modelling - to join their London office.
*Develop your capital expertise in a diverse actuarial environment, working with a variety of syndicate clients*
*Gain exposure to Reserving, with the opportunity to rotate into a Reserving-focused role in future*
- Technical model building, with exposure to several Capital platforms
- Calculate SCR from internal model
- Validation of improvements
- Test internal model assumptions
- Parameterisation of the internal model, and model documentation
- Document internal capital models in line with Solvency II requirements, interacting with regulators to ensure accurate delivery of requirements
- Answer ad hoc requests from syndicates regarding capital modelling and risk analyses
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Capital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly