Senior Reserving Analyst - London Market P&C
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading international P&C insurer in their search for a part or nearly qualified Actuary to join their Reserving function, to work across a wide variety of classes on both syndicate and company paper. The role will report into the Senior Reserving Actuary, sitting within a wider team of 6 Reserving specialists.
The successful candidate will be have made good progress through the Actuarial exams, and will have a solid grounding of several years' experience in general insurance Reserving.
- Quarterly reserving for a wide range of syndicate and company classes
- Calculation and reporting of quarterly Solvency II Technical Provisions
- Delivery of quarterly reports for UK and US under UK/US GAAP and Solvency II
- Part or nearly qualified Actuary
- Good progress through exams (full study support offered)
- Excellent communicator
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Reserving Analyst - London Market P&C
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly