Senior Analyst role with FTSE 100 Life Insurer - opportunity to rotate within the business
Fairbank Partners are currently assisting a FTSE 100 Insurer with their search for a Part to Nearly Qualified Actuary to join them as a Senior Analyst in their Group Finance function.
This role focuses on the production of capital numbers for the With Profits funds, quarterly reporting of capital results and risk calibrations.
• Exposure to Capital and With Profits reporting
• Chance to rotate within the wider business, giving you the change to experience multiple technical areas
• Work within a small team, offering great exposure to management
• Full study package on offer
• Agile working
• Salary of up to £65,000 plus bonus and wider package
• Part to Nearly Qualified making good progress through the actuarial exams
• Reporting experience
• Strong communication skills
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Rebecca Miles at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Analyst role with FTSE 100 Life Insurer - opportunity to rotate within the business
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly