Mixed Opportunity- Exposure to Capital and Risk
Fairbank Partners are working a leading insurer to source a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join the Capital Risk team.
- Provide an independent second line challenge in a Risk framework
- Present results to senior management
- Work at Group level
- Participate in supplementing the ORSA document
- Supportive environment
- Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with experience in GI
- Capital or Reserving or Risk experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of ResQ
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Mixed Opportunity- Exposure to Capital and Risk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly