Growing Life Insurer in Scotland – Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary
We are working with an ambitious and growing mutual who are looking to grow their team and bring in a Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary.
- The role will be a mixture of project and BAU work with the focus on migration and embedding of new acquisitions and post deal valuations,
- You will be encouraged to come up with your own models and processes to move towards a more automated system,
- This will be part of a small team so you will see the end to end development of deals and valuations,
- The ideal candidate will be a Part or Nearly Qualified Life Actuary with good reporting and excel skills,
- Any With-Profits experience would be highly advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Growing Life Insurer in Scotland – Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly