Opportunity to Learn Data Science Techniques
Fairbank Partners are working with a leading General Insurer to source a Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary to join their Pricing team.
- Employ various methodologies and techniques to explore data more efficiently
- Reduce model build time across personal lines classes of business
- Flexibility in working arrangements
- Full actuarial study support offered
- Part/Nearly Qualified Actuary with good exam progress
- Experience with coding in R and Python is necessary
- Personal lines experience is an advantage
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Hannah Turner at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.