Actuarial Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
We are offering an exciting opportunity to support the Actuarial workstream of a large-scale administration system migration. We have a range of roles available at Analyst and Senior Analyst levels, based in Bristol.
Following the successful migration in late 2017 of a legacy administration system onto a new platform, we are now embarking on the second phase to migrate two further systems onto the target platform.
The Actuarial workstream will again be key to the delivery and will cover the full programme lifecycle across systems/product calculations, valuation extract development and business readiness for the Actuarial policy servicing team.
For these roles we value skills and experience developed in the office more than exam performance and qualification, although there is still the potential for study support for the right candidates.
- Systems transformation projects and working with legacy admin systems
- Working with non-Actuarial teams such as IT and customer services
- Investigating and documenting business/calculation requirements
- Testing – test tool development, results investigation, working with other teams to understand and resolve issues
- Producing options papers for senior stakeholders
- Coordination of project deliverables or managing a small team (task oversight or line management)
Apply for Actuarial Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly