Part Qualified - Actuarial Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
One of our Boutique Consulting clients is seeking an ambitious Part Qualified Actuarial Consultant to join their growing team.
This fantastic organisation is seeking for a professional that is in the early stages of their career and wants the support end exposure to multiple projects such as, Asset Modelling, Fund Structures.
This opportunity is best suited for a candidate with previous experience within a Pensions Actuarial Background.
- Assisting senior consultants in delivering pension advice to a portfolio of Corporate & Trustee clients
- Shadowing in client calls & meetings as well as helping to providing high quality support when needed to Scheme Actuary or Client Managers
- Liaising with team members and helping continuously develop pension’s knowledge
- Responsible for keeping up to date with any changes within the employee benefits market
- Taking part in client meetings and calls on a regular basis as well as providing support when needed to Scheme Actuary or Client Manager
Skills & Experience
- University Degree (preferably with numerical modules or qualification)
- Part Qualified Actuary - Actively studying to become FIA Qualified
- Great communication and consulting experience
Apply for Part Qualified - Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly