One of our Boutique Investment Consulting clients is seeking an experienced Investment Individual to join their successful and continuously growing team.
The ideal candidate must be able to support senior consultants in delivering to client objectives as well as consistently developing investment strategies and advice in a professional and effective manner. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining Investment models to be used internally.
- Work closely with UK pension scheme clients to result to clearer understanding of the client’s aims and objectives
- Checking calculations and carrying out asset-liability modelling
- Dealing with clients’ queries and day to day correspondence as well as providing investment advice if and when needed
- Building and developing relationships with both clients & colleagues
Skills and Experience
- Nearly qualified or working towards FIA
- Confident communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 3 years Experience within a similar Investment role