Longevity Risk Actuary in a FTSE 100 Life Insurer
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Longevity team of one of the most well-known names within the UK Life Insurance Market.
- You will be responsible for developing trend and portfolio risk models,
- A key part of this role will be challenging the current ways of working and suggesting new and innovative approaches,
- Present any new ideas to senior management,
- You will be working with some of the most highly regarded Longevity Actuaries in the UK,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a background in Longevity; this could be across Risk, Modelling or Pricing,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Longevity Risk Actuary in a FTSE 100 Life Insurer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly