Group Pricing Lead Analyst
Consultant Name: Despo Mouyis
Telephone Number: +44 (0)203 867 9850
Email Address: email@example.com
- Support the pricing of the company’s current product portfolio and also to assist in the development of new products to enable their continued success in an increasingly competitive market.
- You will produce and/or collate regular and ad-hoc pricing-related KPIs and KRIs, supporting the Group Head of Pricing and the Group Pricing Assistant Actuary in developing, calibrating and documenting assumption methodologies and parameters, including minimum pricing parameters.
- You will also support the Group Head of Pricing and the Group Pricing Assistant Actuary in maintaining up-to-date pricing frameworks for all products, and reviewing the pricing approach for new products and assessing relevant risk exposures to the group.
- Where required you’ll produce and distribute yield curves and investment assumptions for use by all business lines whilst monitoring and reviewing pricing metrics produced by the business lines, collating Group pricing summaries for management.
- Nearly Qualified Actuary
- Life or Pensions insurance background and pricing experience
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel/VBA, with Mo.net, Moses and Access/SQL experience advantageous
- Knowledge of Capital Management & Investments
- Understanding of reporting key metrics & principals
- Knowledge of the products and services provided by the Group
- Understanding of the industry and market
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Pricing & products understanding