3 days left
- Full Time
- Assist with the Risk Management Framework, ensuring effective processes are in place to meet the requirements of the regulators and local board(s).
- Assist with risk projects across the UK and wider group
- Prepare reports highlighting key risks, emerging risk and the preparation of ORSA reports
- Maintain the risk management software system, risk registers and internal controls updates
- An understanding of risk management within the insurance industry
- Awareness of risk management regulatory requirements in the EU/Solvency II jurisdictions
- Experience in the preparation of materials for reporting to management, committees and Boards.
- Degree desirable but not essential
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly