Senior Exposure Management Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
- Produce RDS and LCM returns
- Take ownership of the monthly Exposure Management portfolio rollup
- Provide feedback to underwriting teams on the quality of analysis.
- Assist with the developments on the firms knowledge of catastrophe risks and potential catastrophe and large loss aggregations.
- Develop technical expertise in using RMS
- Assist in producing the Exposure Management section on the ORSA report.
- Support the groups Cat Modelling team.
- Provide RMS output to the capital modelling team and help with model parameterisation.
- Assist in research into non Modelled risk and how the business can develop new tools to capture the risk in exposure management.
- Develop tools to support the underwriting function.
- Validation of Catastrophe models
- Train new joining or less experienced members of the team
- 3+ years Catastrophe Modelling / Exposure management experience within Lloyd's, London Market
- Strong RMS experience
- SQL ( advanced skills)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Exposure Management Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly