2 days left
- Full Time
- Support and assist with the Risk Registers, production of risk assessment reports and ensure timely review of risk policies.
- Report and present the reporting of operational risk to relevant committees.
- Record, monitor and investigation of risk events/incidents
- Quarterly risk reviews and validation of operational risk.
- Update the Risk and Actuarial business continuity plan
- Update risk sections of the solvency ii document library
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships across the risk management team and other key stakeholders.
- 1+ years relevant industry experience
- Risk management or internal controls experience gained ideally within General Insurance
- Ability to challenge and question practices and contribute to the development of new processes.
- Numerate and analytical, ideally with a 2:1 degree.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly