Lead the Development of a FTSE 100 Life Insurers Capital Strategy
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for you to drive forward the company’s Capital Management Strategy.
- You will be responsible for managing the relationship between the Capital Optimisation and the Risk team and have final say on which plans are executed,
- Ensure that the company keeps a strong Capital positions,
- A key part of this role will be to assess how best to re-invest funds back in the company to ensure future growth and development,
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Actuary with a Life Insurance background,
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills,
- Strong background in Risk and Capital Management,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Lead the Development of a FTSE 100 Life Insurers Capital Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly