Senior Reserving Analyst - part/nearly qualified, Syndicate
Fairbank Partners are working with a successful general insurer in their search for a part or nearly qualified Actuary from a Reserving background. Reporting to the Head of Reserving, the successful candidate will benefit from an excellent training and support structure (sitting within a team of 5 Actuaries) with a great study package.
- Quarterly Reserving across several lines of business (syndicate and company), including all necessary documentation
- Close interaction with pricing and underwriting teams to provide information on reserve movements
- Capital Modelling for reserve risk analysis
- 3-5 years' experience in a reserving position
- ResQ preferred, but not essential
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.