Our client, a leading international general insurer, is looking for a newly qualified Actuary to join their Actuarial and Finance team in an IFRS17, Reserving and Solvency II role.
The role will lead the day-to-day management of the IFRS17 programme for actuarial, working with stakeholders from across the business to effectively communicate results, forecasts, and business need from actuarial.
At the brink of a time of real change for general insurance, this role will offer an excellent opportunity to be fully immersed in a significant project with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Work to interpret IFRS17 standard, and communicate findings to the wider business
- Design and implement IFRS17 reserving process
- Business-as-usual quarterly reserving for a range of classes
- Inputs into Capital and Risk Modelling
- Support the management of junior actuaries and analysts in the team
- Qualified Actuary
- Reserving and Solvency II experience
- Project management experienced preferred, but not essential
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Georgia Bustin at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.